What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An App Store optimization training system
- Learn how to optimize you app to achieve higher ranking and traffic in the app store
- SECTION 10: Screenshot OptimizationLecture 36: Screenshot Optimization
- SECTION 13: Conclusion and The FutureLecture 45: What’s Next?
- Lecture 16: 3rds Step – Using SearchMan (Keyword Research)
- SECTION 2: The ASO ProcessLecture 4: Before we start optimizing
- Lecture 23: Google Play – How Strong are your competitors
- Lecture 26: Google Play – One Month After Link Building
- Lecture 22: Google Play – Increase ranking (Case Study)
- Lecture 22:Google Play – Increase ranking (Case Study)
- Lecture 20: The Concept behind Keyword Research for Android
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. ASO Course scores 74.63/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://asocourse.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD198.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: asocourse.com you’ll also be taken through to asocourse.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)